COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Patient Information
In order to continue to keep our staff and patients healthy and safe, we continue to stay updated on the current CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19 protocols.
HOW WE PROTECT PATIENTS
- Any patient that has a temperature, presenting with any of the classic COVID-19 symptoms, has had any known exposure to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has traveled out of the country or a high risk area in the last month, will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients will be asked to wash hands before and after treatment.
- Patients also have the option of wearing a mask and gloves for their appointment.
- All treatment rooms will be sanitized before and after each patient.
- If any team member is sick, they will be asked to stay home.
In addition to chiropractic and massage, we have everything the patient needs, supplement wise to help boost their immune systems.