COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Patient Information
We are practicing social distancing. This means upon patients arrival for their appointment, they are asked to call and we will let them know when it is their turn to come in.
HOW WE PROTECT PATIENTS
- When entering the office, the patient will have their temperature taken and will be asked to fill out a risk assessment form. If all is well with their temp and form, they will receive their treatment.
- Any patient that has a temperature, presenting with any of the classic COVID-19 symptoms, has had any known exposure to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has traveled out of the country or a high risk area in the last month, will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients will be asked to wash hands before and after treatment.
- Patients also have the option of wearing a mask and gloves for their appointment.
- The main surface areas will be sanitized every 20-30 min. All treatment rooms will be sanitized after each patient.
- All staff are wearing masks and gloves. If any team member is sick, they will be asked to stay home.
In addition to chiropractic and massage, we have everything the patient needs, supplement wise to help boost their immune systems.
error: Content is protected !!