Dr. Patricia Marquez is a licensed chiropractor conveniently located in Tempe serving the Tempe, Ahwatukee, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale and Phoenix communities.
As an experienced chiropractor and athlete, Dr. Marquez is committed to promoting optimal health and well being of patients. She understands the importance of being healthy and pain-free. She loves what she does and is passionate about helping people achieve a higher quality of life through chiropractic and proper nutrition.
Dr. Marquez uses a “whole person approach”. This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Marquez is able to help you accelerate and/
or maintain your journey to good health.
Born in South Dakota and moved to Arizona at the age of 7, Dr. Marquez and Align Chiropractic is located in Tempe. She moved to California to complete her undergraduate and graduate studies. Upon graduation she moved back to Arizona to open her practice.
Dr. Marquez has a passion for chiropractic and her goal is to educate people on the importance of “wellness” care over “sick” care. This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle changes that would optimize and improve their quality of life.
Her mission is to help as many people as she can to get out of pain in order to improve their quality of life and maintain and/or achieve an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Chiropractic (spinal and extremity)
- Physical Therapy and Physiotherapy
- Massage Therapy (Medical, Therapeutic, Pregnancy)
- Pre-natal and Post-natal Care
- Postural Correction/Exercises/Ergonomics
- Core Strengthening
- Nutritional Counseling/Dietary Supplements
- Weight Loss/Detox
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accidents and Personal Injury Care
- Scoliosis Screening
- Pre-Participation Sports Physicals
- Chiropractic and Nutritional Workshops and Talks
- Workplace, School and Health Fair Spinal/Postural Screenings and Chair Massage
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic – Doctorate of Chiropractic
- San Diego State University – Bachelors Degree Kinesiology with an emphasis in fitness, nutrition, and health
- Arizona Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
- Arizona Board Certified in Physiotherapy
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Member of Arizona Chiropractic Society
- Member of American Chiropractic Association
- Member of American Pregnancy Association
Contact Align Chiropractic and Wellness today at (480) 264-6181to schedule an appointment today for yourself or to refer a friend or family member. Dr. Marquez is currently accepting new patients.